Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fresh Teal/Green Eyes!

Hey everyone! 


So here is a teal and green look I did using only Urban Decay's Book of Shadows III (The New York themed one). I haven't used it for a while and there are some gorgeous colours in there so I decided to make a bright, colorful look, and keep it fresh enough to wear during the day by skipping heavy liner and keeping the rest of the face light. I got a lot of compliments on it from the girls working at Sephora and MAC too! :$ 


I kept it summery by pairing it with peach lips and peach matte blush, with highlighter.


I hope you like it!












EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Bare Study paint pot
[All shadows from Urban Decay Book of Shadows III - I <3 NY Palette]
Money e/s [inner 1/3 of lid]
Kush e/s [middle of lid]
Haight e/s [outer 1/3 of lid]
Loaded e/s [deepen crease]
[Same sequence on lower lash line]
Loaded mixed with Perversion [line upper lash line]
MAC Vanilla e/s [inner tear duct]
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
MAC Chromagraphic pencil (NW 15-20 or something) [waterline]


CHEEKS
MAC Melba blush
MAC Shell Pearl beauty powder [highlight]


LIPS
MAC Dressmaker, Dressmaker lipstick [dupe for NARS Barbarella]
MAC Fashion Fanatic plushglass 


I hope you guys like it! 
xo
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment